- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
VIDEO: How do I use the Search feature in Blueprinter® 5.0?
Use the Search feature to mine insights from past Discovery Interviews.
The Search feature allows you to mine insights from past Discovery Interviews. This can help you to uncover themes from across many of the previous Blueprinting projects that your company has executed. There is also a means to "cloak" data from future searches for more secretive projects. Learn how to use this feature in the attached video.