Blueprinting Center & Methodology
- Blueprinting Center
- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
How can I delete a customer, interviewee or respondent?
There is no way to delete a customer, interviewee or respondent to protect a team from accidental data loss.
There is no way to delete a customer, interviewee or respondent.
To make it easier to use, Blueprinter® software does not have access levels or the ability to return to a previous state. Therefore, if a team member accidentally deleted a customer interview, this would be disastrous.
As a result, there is not a way to delete a customer, interviewee or respondent.
In truth, there's no harm in leaving a customer listed that the team listed by mistake or otherwise has no plans to interview since this list does not show up in any report. It's for project planning purposes only.