Blueprinting Center & Methodology
- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- Blueprinting Center
- Blueprinting E-Learning Course
- How can I become Certified in New Product Blueprinting?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
Why does my Blueprinter® software appear to be offline, when actually, my PC is online?
If the group policies are not set up correctly, then Blueprinter software appears to be offline. In this state, it will not sync with the cloud.
While online, Blueprinter software continually syncs to the cloud. However, if the group policies are not set up correctly, then Blueprinter software may not sync.
Depending upon your access rights and technical comfort, you may need help from your IT department to make those changes. Here are the instructions:
While waiting to get your settings fixed, one of the solutions below will usually solve the problem:
1) Make sure you're using an approved browser. These are only Chrome and MS Edge.
2) Use a different browser. This works because the settings are unique to a particular browser (Chrome, Edge).
3) If encountering the issue while connecting through a VPN, disconnect the VPN and try again.
4) Close and re-open the browser.
Chrome is the recommended browser as it will provide the best experience.