Blueprinting Center & Methodology
- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- Blueprinting Center
- Blueprinting E-Learning Course
- How can I become Certified in New Product Blueprinting?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
NEW: BLUEPRINTER® SOFTWARE UPDATE – OCTOBER 2, 2023
Three major upgrades within Blueprinter software: 1) AI update in Step 2, 2) Step 4: Side-by-Side Testing, 3) Step 5: Product Objectives
Three new upgrades have been introduced into Blueprinter® software:
1. AI update in Step 2This AI update enables users to quickly gather background information about a market and to get a headstart on gathering outcomes before interviewing actual customers.
- Click here for details on how to use AI in Step 2
- Click here for a video demonstration of AI in Step 2
2. Step 4: Side-by-Side TestingStep 4 is live! Blueprinter® software now enables benchmarking to determine performance measurements for key outcomes.
- Click here to learn the significance of Side-by-Side Testing
- Click here to learn how to perform Step 4 within Blueprinter software
3. Step 5: Product Objectives
Step 5 is also live! Blueprinter® software enables users to create performance target values for new products.
- Click here to learn the significance of Product Objectives
- Click here to learn how to perform Step 5 within Blueprinter software