- BLUE HELP
- Blueprinter® Software
- General Questions
Blueprinting Center & Methodology
- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- Blueprinting Center
- Blueprinting E-Learning Course
- How can I become Certified in New Product Blueprinting?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
Why is part of the Blueprinter® software projection cut off by a TV monitor?
When projecting to a television monitor, sometimes part of the projection is cut off. This is not a Blueprinter software issue, but rather, one between a laptop and the monitor.
When laptops are paired with television monitors, occasionally part of the image is cut off. This is not a bug within Blueprinter. It's a communication issue between the laptop and monitor, and is sometimes related to Microsoft Windows 10.
Here are some examples of how others have fixed this issue:
- Open television control panel
- Select under display tab "Adjust desktop size and position"
- Select size tab
- Tick box in section 2 "enable desktop resizing"
- Click resize and move till the arrows look correct
More details from Microsoft here: