- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
How can I eliminate an interview from analysis within Preference Interviews?
You can eliminate an interview from your data analysis by setting up a special market view.
You cannot delete any customer interview data from your Preference Interviews. However, you can set-up a market view with any combination of customer interviews that you like. This can be used to remove one or more interviews from the data analysis.
To do so, begin by going to Step 3, Preference Interviews:
Select 3.6 Analyze Preference Data. Add a new Market View:
De-select the check box by the company (or companies) that you'd like to remove:
Rename the Market View accordingly:
Now, for the purposes of data analysis, and creation of your Market Case, you can use this unique Market View that only contains the interview data that you desire.