Blueprinting Center & Methodology
- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- Blueprinting Center
- Blueprinting E-Learning Course
- How can I become Certified in New Product Blueprinting?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
BLUEPRINTER® SOFTWARE UPDATE: June 4, 2021
Certification badges are now available, and PowerPoint exports are available from the Executive Dashboard
Two updates have now been released:
1. CERTIFICATION BADGES: Once you have become either a Certified Blueprinting Practitioner or a Certified Bluebelt Practitioner, you can now download a badge. You can easily share to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. The badge signals both your interest and expertise in innovation and new product development, helping you to stand out to current and even future employers. You can find this feature under your profile, within the Blueprinting Center.
2. EXECUTIVE DASHBOARD POWERPOINT EXPORT: Executives and those who have oversight into the Blueprinting efforts, will now have an additional tool at their disposal. They will now be able to export PowerPoint slides from the various portfolio views.