- BLUE HELP
- Blueprinter® Software
- Software Security and Setup
Blueprinting Center & Methodology
- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- Blueprinting Center
- Blueprinting E-Learning Course
- How can I become Certified in New Product Blueprinting?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
How can a new client test Blueprinter software to ensure it works smoothly?
By following these test steps, a "first user" at your company can make sure it works well for his or her remaining colleagues.
In rare cases, this cloud-based software doesn’t work due to security measures set up by your company’s IT dept. Would you please help us ensure a good experience for your colleagues by running this 5-min. test?
- Go to the Blueprinting Center at www.blueprintingcenter.com (see email instructions for first-time setup) and click Open Blueprinter 5.0.
- You’re at the Blueprinter 5.0 software My Projects page. Now click New Project.
- You’re at the Project Settings screen. Enter 1) Project Name (e.g. Initial Test ), 2) Team Leader (start typing your first name: You should see your email address), and 3) click Practice Project. Then click the blue NEXT button on this screen AND the DONE button at the bottom of the next screen (Team & Timeline).
- This is the Home Page for your Initial Test project. 1) Click the orange step, 2. Discovery Interview, 2) click the tool, 2.1 Plan Interview Candidates, and 3) enter an interviewee, such as Customer ABC.
- Click 1) the tool, 2.5 Conduct Discovery Interview, and 2) the interviewee name, Customer ABC.
- You’ll see the Discovery Noteboard for “Customer ABC.” 1) Click a sticky note and type some test words in the lower box. 2) Close the sticky note by clicking “X”. 3) Exit the Noteboard by clicking the upper-right “X”.
- Click the “hamburger” menu in the upper left, and then click My Projects.
- If you do NOT see your test project, please notify us.
- Also, please notify us if you saw a warning at any point that you were working offline.
- An easy way to notify us of problems is to click CONTACT FOR SUPPORT in your BlueHelp Banner. (This is preferred because it helps us collect useful diagnostic information)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!