Blueprinting Center & Methodology
- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- Blueprinting Center
- Blueprinting E-Learning Course
- How can I become Certified in New Product Blueprinting?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
How do I execute Blueprinter Steps 4-7?
Blueprinter Steps 4-7 are completed within an Excel Tool, Blueprinter-Business Case, that is launched within Blueprinter Tool 3.7, Create Market Case.
Blueprinter Steps 4-7 are completed within an Excel Tool called "Blueprinter-Business Case." From there, you can do Side-by-Side Testing, Product Objectives. Brainstorming, and finally, create the Business Case.
How do I Launch Blueprinter-Business Case?
First, go to Tool 3.7, "Create Market Case." Fill out each section, from Section 1 "Project Scope" to Section 6 "Value Proposition."
When in Section 6, "Value Proposition," make sure that you select the Market View that you want. (Prior to this, you will want to analyze your data in Tool 3.6 "Analyze Preference Data" to determine which Market View to use)
Finally, select "Done":
From there, you can launch "Blueprinter-Business" case to execute Steps 4-7:
#Excel-based Blueprinter, #Business Case