Blueprinting Center & Methodology
- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- Blueprinting Center
- Blueprinting E-Learning Course
- How can I become Certified in New Product Blueprinting?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
Why is my Blueprinter® software not syncing with the cloud?
To sync properly, MS Edge requires the correct browser settings.
First, ensure that you're using either Chrome or MS Edge as your browser as they are the only two supported browsers.
Further, MS Edge requires particular settings for Blueprinter software to sync properly. If using Edge and your software isn't syncing, then one of the actions below should solve the problem:
1) To continue using MS Edge, correct the settings. Depending upon your access rights and technical comfort, you may need help from your IT department to make those changes. Here are the instructions:
2) For a faster and better solution, switch to Chrome as your browser for Blueprinter software. For many reasons, it provides the best experience.
In most cases, this should solve the problem. If not, please try these:
1) If encountering the issue while connecting through a VPN, disconnect the VPN and try again.
2) Close and re-open the browser.
If there is still an issue after trying the solutions above, please fill out the CONTACT FOR SUPPORT link on this page.