Blueprinting Center & Methodology
- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- Blueprinting Center
- Blueprinting E-Learning Course
- How can I become Certified in New Product Blueprinting?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
NEW: BLUEPRINTER® SOFTWARE UPDATE – DECEMBER 12, 2022
Conduct a Preference Survey with Blueprinter software using Tool 3.5
With this latest update, Blueprinting practitioners can conduct surveys using Tool 3.5. You'll know this is active in your software as it's no longer "greyed out," but is live:
The survey allows practitioners to easily increase their reach and boost statistical confidence. Further, they can continue to use Preference Interviews as in the past, use Preference Surveys with this new function, or any combination of the two.
Within Tool 3.6, Data Analysis, practitioners can also separate these inputs (Interviews and Surveys) to see if there are any differences.
B2B innovators using New Product Blueprinting have been eagerly awaiting this for a long time! You can click here to give any feedback on this new feature.
Click here for full, detailed instructions on how to configure, plan for, execute, and track progress on a Preference Survey.