- BLUE HELP
- Blueprinter® Software
- Technical Issues
Blueprinting Center & Methodology
- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- Blueprinting Center
- Blueprinting E-Learning Course
- How can I become Certified in New Product Blueprinting?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
How do I solve a browser cache issue?
Addressing browser cache errors can solve a multitude of issues.
Blueprinter® software stores data within your browser's cache. Sometimes, it needs a little encouragement to grab new data. We may need to do a few things to push this action.
Occasionally, this data can become corrupted which causes many odd symptoms. Many of these are causes during the course of using different internet options (with/without VPN, office vs. home, hotels, airports, various corporate facilities, etc.)
Just like with your PC, "powering it off and on again" can solve many odd issues, so can clearing the cache. If you have an unusual issue, this is a recommended course of action.
Before doing any of these, please first verify that you are online.
Try these actions:
1. Open and close some other projects.
2. Use a different internet connection. Sometimes the specific requirements of a company's facility internet create a cache issue. Perhaps try the "Personal Hotspot" of your phone. Or, if you typically use a VPN; try turning off the VPN. Then open/close some other projects to encourage the sync.
3. Logout and log back in again. The logout option is in the upper right-hand corner. As a reminder, you should never log out if you have worked offline without going back online to sync those changes first. To verify, note the "Cloud Sync Status" of all your projects. They should have the green checkmark with "Synced". If so, then you are good to log out safely:
4. Close your browser, then open a different one. There are exactly two approved browsers: Chrome and MS Edge. (Chrome is the recommended one.) Close the one that you're using - and try a different one. Again, verify that you are online first and that you do not have unsynced changed. You know this if the Cloud Sync Status has a green checkmark that reads "Synced."