- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
How do I log out, then log in again?
The log out / log in process can clear various errors related to browser cache.
Much like "powering down / turning on" again clears many PC problems, "log out / log in" can clear many Blueprinter® software issues related to browser cache.
First, before using this method, it is imperative that you do not have offline, unsaved changes. As long as this is the case, then proceed as follows.
You must log out of two places, both directly from your "My Projects" screen as well as the Blueprinting Center home screen:
Next, close all browsers.
Finally, go back to www.blueprintingcenter.com, and log in again.
Hopefully, this will clear the issue.