- BLUE HELP
- Blueprinter® Software
- Blueprinter Updates
Blueprinting Center & Methodology
- What is New Product Blueprinting?
- How is Blueprinting learned and applied?
- Blueprinting Center
- Blueprinting E-Learning Course
- How can I become Certified in New Product Blueprinting?
- How does Blueprinting fit with a stage-and-gate process?
- How does Blueprinting fit with strategic planning?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Design Thinking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Lean Startup?
- How does Blueprinting fit with Minesweeper de-risking?
- How does Blueprinting fit with LaunchStar product launch?
- What innovation metrics should we use?
- What is "Jobs-to-be-Done?"
Market Segmentation (Step 1)
Discovery Interviews (Step 2)
- How to plan Discovery interviews
- Preparing your interview team
- Convincing customers to be interviewed
- How to handle confidential info in an interview
- How to conduct a Discovery interview
- Finding & using a digital projector for interviews
- How to conduct a customer tour
- How to debrief & follow-up a Discovery interview
- Engaging your sales colleagues in interviews
- Engaging distributors in interviews
- Interviewing customers down the value chain
- How to interview remotely with web-conferences
- How to interview at trade shows & other venues
- Interviewing in different global cultures & languages
- How to listen well during customer interviews
- How to probe during customer interviews
- How to gather economic data during interviews
- How to create & use Current State questions
- How to identify Must Haves (MH)
- How to select Top Picks (TP)
- How to use Trigger Maps
- How to form Outcome Statements
Preference Interviews (Step 3)
Rest of Blueprinting (Steps 4-7)
BLUEPRINTER® SOFTWARE UPDATE: October 21, 2019
Filters have been added to the Search (Find & Copy) function. Also, usability has been improved on the My Projects screen.
Search Function Improvement: Filters for Top Picks, Must Haves, and "numerical values" were added to the Search function. The "Only sticky notes with numerical values" filter can be helpful to find sticky notes that contain performance data.
This function still only searches within sticky notes from Discovery Interviews only.
Click here to learn how to use this functionality to Import a Discovery Interview from Another Project.
My Projects Screen: Sometimes, when various users have been updating a project, a user must open the project to initiate the sync. This was not clear from the language on the My Projects screen. The language was improved to help users better understand what is happening and what action to take.